Friday, May 31, 2013

Doughnut Plant's Disco Bathroom

I visited the Doughnut Plant in late April, partly because I was yet again craving another of their fine, fine products and partly because I wanted to see the bathroom.

I didn't necessarily want to use it, but I did want to see it.

As I noted when I wrote about the Doughnut Plant in Chelsea earlier this year, the single stall bathroom is completely covered in tiny mirrors. So while Paul was waiting on our order, Edith and I got buzzed into the bathroom. Purely so I could take photos.







When I was finished, we took our doughnuts (including one of the Sunday specials: a chocolate chip cookie doughnut) to Madison Square Park. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time.
    Ceramic Basin
    Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...