Friday, March 8, 2013

Meeting Wyatt

Cousins!

Paul and I hadn't planned on visiting Ohio again until sometime this spring, but we quickly decided to return when we learned that my sister's mother-in-law had passed away last week. We drove to Defiance on Thursday and returned on Tuesday. The entire time was spent with family.

That includes the newest member of the family: Wyatt, the first child of my sister, Katie, and her husband, Jay. He wasn't even a week old when I first met him last Friday.

When I held Wyatt, I could barely believe that Edith was ever this small -- and not such a long time ago either! He's a cutie, much like his cousin.

Wyatt, 1 week old

Of course we all took lots of pictures, but some of the best were taken by my cousin Emily when she visited Defiance with my aunt and uncle last weekend. Below are just a few of my favorite photos that she snapped. (I also recommend taking a look at some of her excellent photos from her visit to New York a couple of years ago!) The first two are of Wyatt; the rest are of Edith.







2 comments:

  1. OMG, Edith looks like such a big girl next to him! And Wyatt is very handsome. Congrats to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I miss Edith so much! So glad I was able to take her and Wyatt's pictures when we saw you last! We missed you at Easter, but we can't wait to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...