Monday, March 18, 2013

Awaiting Spring in New York

Me in Central Park, 2009

The calendar says spring begins Wednesday, but Mother Nature disagrees. Nevertheless, my daydreams feature sunny skies, fluffy white clouds and nary a scarf in sight.

And I believe those days are coming because I've seen them before. Spring in New York is lovely -- when it's not raining. But even when spring brings showers, you still have the promise of many months of skirts and sandals.

Today I'm featuring some of my favorite New York spring photos:

Bay Ridge, 2009

Columbus Circle, 2009

Brooklyn Botanic Garden, 2010

Upper East Side, East River and Roosevelt Island, 2011

Empire State Building, from the High Line, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...