Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Next Stop: Grand Central Station


Grand Central Station doesn't appear on many of our visitors' to-do lists. It's understandable -- among the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Times Square, the Empire State Building and all of New York City's other must-sees, it's difficult to fit in a trip to a train terminal.

So when Paul's mom suggested a visit this weekend, I was eager. I'd been there only two or three times myself.

We didn't spend long in the main concourse, but 10 minutes is more than enough time to be awed by the architecture and especially the gigantic windows. It's almost enough to make me wish I lived in one of those commuter towns listed on the boards. Almost, but not quite.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...