Tuesday, June 23, 2015

1,000 Blog Posts

Friday marks a big blogging milestone: My 1,000th post.

When I first began this blog just 12 days after moving to New York City in 2007, it was a way to keep up with my family and friends back home in Ohio. It was a photo album, a travelogue, a way to document all that was the same and different 500 miles away.

The blog gradually became something more. I occasionally practiced the SEO skills I was learning in my marketing job. I wrote about our first kid, and then my mixed emotions about moving back to Columbus in 2013.

Now that we've been in Ohio for almost two years, the blog has transitioned yet again to focus on readjusting to the Midwest, baby #2 and raising kiddos in Columbus.

But no matter where I am and what I'm doing, this blog is a pretty faithful representation of my life over the last 7 years and 8 months. I've grown up and changed, and now I'm watching Edith and Atticus do the same. No doubt this blog will continue to do so as well.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...