Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three Months of Edith

I've learned a lot in the three months since Edith was born -- in particular, exactly how fast babies grow. Her three-month "birthday" was only last Thursday, yet I can hardly believe she's the same tiny newborn we brought home in November. Sure, the chubby cheeks are still there, but she's grown so long and lean that I can barely call her an infant any longer. It's like she's a little girl already!

Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the last three months. Some you've already seen, some you haven't, and some are from my talented sister-in-law, who took amazing pictures at Edith's baptism. The most recent are at the top. Enjoy.

In her big girl clothes!

Getting ready for her baptism.

Almost baptism time!

With Grandpa and Grandma, just beginning to smile.

I never thought I'd be the type of mom to take pictures of my kid's hands. Yet here I am.

Almost Christmas!

So sleepy, so tiny.

Bein' goofy.

Chubby cheeks.

And so it began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...