Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Night (Err ... Afternoon) at the Museum


It's taken me three trips, but I finally feel like I'm starting to know my way around the American Museum of Natural History.

Mom and Dad suggested a visit last weekend, and Paul and I were more than happy to oblige. We saw all of the museum's main attractions -- the animal panoramas, the dinosaurs, the astronomy displays -- and even managed to find one exhibit that Paul and I had always inadvertently skipped before. Please don't ask me how we were never able to find the giant blue whale hanging from the ceiling during our previous visits.

And yet I still haven't explored the entire museum. I think that'll take another three visits, at least.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...