Friday, July 6, 2012

Busy July

And a busy month begins:

After work today I'm catching a bus to Philadelphia to spend the weekend with two of my three college roommates. More on that next week.

Next Saturday we're attending our first New York wedding, the nuptials of one of Paul's running/beer-brewing friends who lives in our neighborhood. The following day is my birthday and, ironically, one of the only weekend days in July that we don't have plans. I'm sure that will change.

The following weekend we're leaving on vacation: a full week in Halifax and Prince Edward Island, Canada. I hope it will be not only relaxing, but also at least 10 degrees cooler.

I'm mostly prepared: bus and airplane tickets purchased, car rental made, hotels reserved. The only things that aren't done are the things I'm purposefully waiting on: Do I need a new outfit for the wedding, or will I still be able to fit into my flowy black dress in a week? (I think I'll be fine, but I'm trying it on Tuesday or Wednesday and will make an emergency run to Century 21 if need be.) Do I need a new swimsuit for vacation? (Almost certainly yes, but I'm waiting until the last minute for that, too.)

The month will be exciting but full. Expect blog delays: especially the last full week of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...