Monday, May 23, 2011

The Travels of Flat Stanley, Part 2

Flat Stanley's adventures have come to an end.

As you may recall, Flat Stanley arrived in my mailbox last fall, a manila-enveloped package from my second-grade cousin, Junior. Could I take Flat Stanley to see the sites -- and take photos to prove it?

It's the end of the school year now, and so when I went home to Ohio this past weekend, I packed up Flat Stanley and the last batch of photos to hand off to Junior. Flat Stanley had quite a year -- he saw the major attractions of New York, and a few things besides. A few highlights:

Times Square

Jefferson Memorial, Washington, D.C.
Washington Monument, Washington, DC

Casa Rosada, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Colonia, Uruguay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...