Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Wedding Anniversary #13

It's our 13th wedding anniversary today - where has the time gone? I can barely remember what I was like 13 years ago, and I can't fathom what I'll be like 13 years from now. I'll have two teenagers -- one probably driving -- by that time. Oh my.

Two states, two cities, two houses, one apartment, two jobs and then a flourishing freelance career. Two kids, of course. Two million disagreements and at least as many apologies. Good times, great times, bad times, the worst times. It's been an eventful baker's dozen.

Thirteen years ago I couldn't have predicted that this is where life would lead, let alone what came in between. May the next 13 years be just as exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...