Tuesday, June 28, 2016

St. Louis: Visiting Anheuser-Busch


I've never been so surrounded by beer as I was in St. Louis. I'm not even sure college came close. There was free beer at Grant's Farm, free beer at our hotel and, of course, free beer at the tour of the Anheuser-Busch plant.



I actually remembered bits and pieces of the tour from my visit to St. Louis 20-odd years ago. The architecture is fairly unique, especially for a beer tour (and I've been on plenty to compare).




The tour clocked in at about an hour, and we got one Bud or Bud Light midway through the tour and received a token at the end to pick one from a large variety of drinks at the end.

My pick: a Lime-a-Rite margarita. I only realized after I ordered it that I was kind of mean. It was delicious, but Edith really wanted a drink of my slush! A few more years, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...