Tuesday, June 14, 2016

St. Louis Cardinals: Little Baseball, Great Views


When we found out that the Cardinals were playing at home during our visit to St. Louis, it was pretty much assured that a baseball game would be on our itinerary. And so we found ourselves at Busch Stadium for a 12:45 p.m. game on Cinco de Mayo versus the Philadelphia Phillies.

I didn't see much of the game, but I did a lot of exploring. I walked around with Edith from the 4th to 6th innings, with our route being determined by the nearest escalator. She's never been to an amusement park, but I have a feeling that escalators would rank nearly as high as any ride that one could offer.




When we returned, Atticus awoke upset. I took him for a walk for some of the 7th and maybe the 8th inning. But the Cardinals won 4-0, and we saw a home run. So all in all, the afternoon was a success.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...