Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The "Other" Brooklyn Bridge Park

I'd long considered it the "other" Brooklyn Bridge Park, since it was on the other side of the Brooklyn Bridge, where we rarely went. I'd seen it from the subway, crossing the East River on the Manhattan Bridge, but I'd never been there. Since I wanted to visit Jane's Carousel, however, a visit to the "other" park was imperative.

It's worth a trip back, mostly because we didn't have time to visit a playground that looked terrific and that I'm sure Edith would have loved. Besides the carousel, there was a small park practically underneath the Brooklyn Bridge and, of course, beautiful views of the Manhattan Bridge and the city across the river.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...