I miss looking down from our apartment's third floor perch onto the streets below ...
- ... but I love looking down from our second floor windows into our pleasant little backyard, with its bench and swing.
- ... but I love stretching out in our large kitchen, large dining room, large EVERYTHING.
- ... but I love the few restaurants that we can actually walk to in Clintonville -- they're some of my favorite in all of Columbus.
- ... but I love having a garage and driveway so Paul doesn't have to spend 20 minutes looking for a parking spot.
- ... but I love not lugging the stroller up and down three flights of winding stairs.
- ... but I love the whistles of the trains that are just far enough away not to be annoying.
- ... but I love that the trail and Park of Roses is a short stroll away.
- ... but I love exploring Clintonville's antique and vintage stores on a weekday afternoon with her.
- ... but I love the quiet.