Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Visit to the High Line: 2012


Throughout my 12 or so weeks of morning sickness, I went from being confined to the apartment each weekend to being content to stay in the neighborhood. Even when the worst of the morning sickness was over, I still got queasy on the subway and was loathe to take it when I didn't have to. So I never did on the weekends.

But after a week of feeling completely back to normal -- so long as you don't count my insatiable hunger -- I was ready for a weekend adventure into Manhattan. So Paul and I took a walk along the High Line on the West Side for the first time in about a year.

I've posted lots of photos of the High Line (see here, here and here), but I managed to catch a few more lovely views this time around. Here are my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...