Monday, October 26, 2009

Sandy Vacation Destination vs. A Female Dog

If a New York City subway station has a wall against a platform, you can be sure there's ads on it.

And anywhere there's an ad you can reach in New York City, you can be sure there's some graffiti to match.

Sometimes it's a mustache, but usually it's something I would be embarrassed to describe to my folks.

Not this one. Paul found it so hilarious, that he couldn't wait to whip out the camera and record a closeup for posterity. Look what someone wrote on her neck:

A White Beach: If you're going to deface an ad, at least spell the derogatory term correctly.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! Haha! It reminds me of the Mexican girl I tutored in English for a year. One day I taught her the word "Beach" and she said "Oh, a girl at work calls me Beach." Then I got to explain the difference. That was a fun lesson.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...