As of yesterday, I have a 4 year old. That means it is high time she starts pulling her weight around here, like writing a blog post for me once in a while. So this one's on her.
Four-year old Edith's favorite ...
In her own words / [what Mommy would say]
- Food: pizza and macaroni / [pizza and macaroni and cheese]
- Toy: the kitchen / [crayons]
- Book: A Cake to Bake (NOTE: starring Disney princesses. Pretty sure this is not her favorite, but just a book we recently got from the library!) / [anything Amelia Bedelia]
- TV Show: Daniel Tiger/ [Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood]
- Movie: Tiana (NOTE: The Princess and the Frog, recently watched.) / [Frozen and Cinderella]
- Playground activity: swings / [swings]
- Color: purple and pink / [purple and pink]
- Animal: a bird / [cat]
- Nursery Rhyme: Hot Dog (NOTE: from a kid's CD) / [Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star]
- Song: Hamilton / [My Shot from Hamilton]
- Game: Daniel Tiger / [Candy Land]
- Fruit: apple / [blueberries]
- Vegetable: corn / [pepper sticks]
- Breakfast: Life cereal / [Life cereal]
For the record, I wrote my predictions before asking her. Not too bad!