Monday, December 15, 2014

Hungry All of the Time

I now eat approximately seven times a day.

I am hungry all of the time. You would think it would be fun to eat whatever, whenever you want. And the only time you can do that without judgement is when you're pregnant. (Not that it's ever stopped me before.)

But it's not fun. I'm always eating or thinking about eating. My meals/snacks go something like this:
  • Breakfast (cereal and orange juice)
  • Second breakfast (usually a Toaster Strudel)
  • Lunch
  • Snack #1 (toffee ice cream bar)
  • Snack #2 (currently chips and salsa)
  • Supper
  • Bedtime snack (nowadays, milk and cookies)
 And if I skip any of those, chances are I'll feel yucky and won't want to eat anything. It's tiring.

At least I have the Christmas smorgasbords to look forward to. I'll be taking advantage.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...