I am hungry all of the time. You would think it would be fun to eat whatever, whenever you want. And the only time you can do that without judgement is when you're pregnant. (Not that it's ever stopped me before.)
But it's not fun. I'm always eating or thinking about eating. My meals/snacks go something like this:
- Breakfast (cereal and orange juice)
- Second breakfast (usually a Toaster Strudel)
- Snack #1 (toffee ice cream bar)
- Snack #2 (currently chips and salsa)
- Bedtime snack (nowadays, milk and cookies)
At least I have the Christmas smorgasbords to look forward to. I'll be taking advantage.