Friday, April 23, 2010

It'saDumbPizzaPlaceName


I'm not a huge fan of New York-style pizza. I don't want to eat a slice folded over. Give me deep dish -- or at least a thin, sturdy crust -- any day.

Despite my feelings, there's certainly no shortage of pizza places in the city. You can find a Ray's on every corner. Or get dollar slices at 2 Bros Pizza. Or visit one of the hundreds of holes in the wall that provide a cheap, cheesy lunch. You can even visit Michael Scott's "favorite local New York pizza joint" -- as declared in an episode of "The Office" that still makes me laugh -- Sbarro.

But by far the silliest place to buy a slice is near my place of work. Don't get me wrong. I've never tried the pizza at this place, so it might be the best thing on sliced crust. C'mon though, is "It'saPizza" really the best name for your enterprise? The mozzarella and pepperoni gave you away-- you don't really need to explain yourself in the restaurant name.

At the very least, why don't you scrounge up some spaces? It's. A. Pizza. Three separate words.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing. Plus they need to lose the excess balloons and multi colored paper. Plus, they are complete douche bags. They had a fight with the guys from Roxy last Friday over garbage. Literally. I'll tell you that story tomorrow. (Why is douche still not in spell check?)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...