Monday, January 5, 2009

OSU in NYC

I feel like I'm the only person in the entire city that knows Ohio State is playing in a BCS bowl game in about an hour.

I'm guessing the Sports section in yesterday's Dispatch was almost exclusively dedicated to the Buckeyes. I didn't see one story -- not even a brief!! -- in Sunday's New York Times.

Paul and I are watching the game from home tonight. The late start means we probably would have gotten home after midnight if we would've watched it with the alumni club in the city. Nevertheless, we're doing what we can to show our school spirit. We each have on our OSU gear, and as I write, Paul is putting together an OSU pasta salad that was a Christmas gift from Katie and Jay:


Go Bucks!

1 comment:

  1. have you ever done anything with the alumni club up there?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...