Tuesday, March 22, 2022

A Spring Routine

The last quarter of the school year begins on Thursday, and it seems that we're finally getting into a routine that I like.

The weather is warmer, so we walk to school. It's such a great way to start the day -- a little exercise, a little conversation with the kids or the neighbors we walk with. It's a bit over a mile rountrip.

When I'm back home, I start work. I have enough freelancing to easily fill three or four hours a day, giving myself a lunch break and time to do errands or a couple of loads of laundry.

When the school day ends, I walk to pick the kids up again. Back at home, they spend the afternoon outside (it's light out so late!) or doing this and that inside. Atticus has after school activities on Tuesdays; starting this week, Edith has activities on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 

Hard to believe that the last day of school is just a little more than two months away, along with a new routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...