Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Walt Disney World: A Look Back

Even from a few weeks' distance, there really isn't much I would change about our Walt Disney World vacation. Good times, good food, great memories. Edith, who turned 4 the week we left, was an excellent age to experience the magic. Atticus, at 20 months, may not have understood everything, but his smiles were proof enough that he was having a good time.

My fear was that I would over-plan. I generally do. I assumed we wouldn't get to do everything that I wanted. But surprise: We did absolutely everything I wanted. Rides, shows, restaurants of interest -- we fit them in without cramming them in.

Would I do it again? Yes. And we will!

A not-so-magical start!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...