Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Disney World: Back from the Happiest Place on Earth

Earlier this week we returned from Walt Disney World, the happiest place on Earth. Now that vacation is over, wherever I am is the saddest.

But seriously, we booked this vacation in April, so we've been looking forward to it for a long time. Edith was introduced to a large part of the Disney canon in the meantime, and she grew enough since then to be able to ride most of the attractions. Not to mention that it had been 10 years since I had been to Disney World. I was ready to return.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing some of the highlights and photos of our trip. And maybe I can relive some of that Florida sunshine while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...