Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Picture with Santa

Image courtesy of the Capitol Square Review and Advisory Board.

It was our third annual trip to visit Santa at the Ohio Statehouse, and for the first time we have a success story.

Even if the kids weren't smiling, they weren't crying. That's success as far as I'm concerned.

I was in such a hurry to take my photos that I forgot to focus on the kids' faces, so they are a tad bit blurry. Happily, the official photographer standing next to me got some good ones, although the best of the bunch features a blurry Mrs. Claus hand. But the photos are free, so I'm not complaining!

Photo by me. Notice the pink shoes --
I realized at the last minute that her fancy black ones didn't fit!

Photo by me.

Edith seemed neither scared nor happy, just interested. Atticus, of course, had no idea what was going on. I'll take it.

Image courtesy of the Capitol Square Review and Advisory Board.

Image courtesy of the Capitol Square Review and Advisory Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...