Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Look Back on Summer 2010 in New York

The calendar doesn't yet say that summer is over, but Labor Day has passed and autumn might as well have arrived.

On that note, I have compiled some of my favorite summertime photos that didn't make it onto this blog in the last 4 months. On Friday: summer in New York City through the eyes (or at least the camera lens) of my cousin Emily.

Rockefeller Center

Paul, Times Square
Heartland Brewery
Cherries in Chinatown
Chinatown
Me, American Museum of Natural History
The saddest photo of the summer: The M train, which I used to take home from work, was rerouted and discontinued at Fulton Street. My commute home is now much more annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...