Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Shop About "The Big Lebowski"


I'm not a big fan of "The Big Lebowski," but I know plenty of people who are. Like my husband.

And so I was intrigued when Paul and I were walking through Greenwich Village a couple of weeks ago and passed a hole-in-the-wall store at 213 Thompson St.: The Little Lebowski.

Yes, a store dedicated to all things Lebowski.

Paul liked looking through the ... uh, memorabilia? I was more intrigued about how the owner of this place pays the rent each month. There's really that many fans? Evidently.

2 comments:

  1. So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new information has come to light, man.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...