Since then I have:
- mastered the subway system (well enough that I can give tourists directions, in any case)
- visited Little Cupcake about 40 times (just a guess)
- figured out which nearby bodegas have the best produce (that took surprisingly long)
- learned to live without a closet in the bedroom (it's not as bad as you think)
- learned to live without a washer or dryer (it's just as bad as you think)
On that note, we're actually spending our vacation next week not in New York, but in Ohio. Of course we're visiting family and friends, and Paul will be running the Columbus Marathon on Oct. 19. So no posts for 10 days or so, but plenty of pics when we return.