Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Car Repairs


My car got hit for the first time ever.

I'm fine, everyone's fine. I was in the car alone, as was the other driver when she pulled out of a parking lot and into the passenger side of my Prius at the end of March. The car is in the process of getting fixed -- the repairs are estimated at a couple of thousand dollars less than what would be considered "totaled," which I'm fine with. I like my vehicle and hate car shopping.

I picked up my rental car last week, and the repairs are scheduled to take two or three weeks. I haven't driven much since it happened, and I'm still a little jumpy, even in the passenger's seat. I'm finally now getting to the point where it's not always the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing before I fall asleep. I know it could have been worse and I'm trying to keep it all in perspective, but it's a bit hard. Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...