Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Presidents Day, President Books

Seems that Presidents Day is what really inspires me to keep on truckin' with Paul's and my goal to read a biography on every president.

Last year I reported that I started a biography of Franklin D. Roosevelt on Presidents Day. This year, I finished a biography of Harry Truman on the holiday. Slowly but surely, we're making our way through the lot of 'em.

My next presidential book isn't exactly a biography, and certainly isn't in order -- Eisenhower by rights is next. However, "Fire and Fury" about Trump's White House is due back at the library soon, so I'll be reading that next. By the time I get through the rest of the presidents and Trump's biography is next on the list, chances are he'll be long out of office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...