Friday, November 4, 2011

Paul Presents Our Vacation

Today, photos of Paul doing his best impression of Barker's beauties.

It was hard not to think of "The Price is Right" or "Wheel of Fortune" as Paul's outstretched hands presented ...

VERSAILLES!

A FOUNTAIN IN ROME!

TIVOLI!

GULLFOSS WATERFALL!

A STATUE IN REYKJAVIK!

AN ICELANDIC NATIONAL PARK!

I have only these six photos of Paul presenting our vacation, but I'm sure he did it at least three times as often. Most of the photos come toward the end of our trip, when our to-do list wasn't as long, we were more relaxed and I was in more of a humor to humor him. Now I wish I would've gotten more photos. Paul could've been my very own version of Travelocity's Roaming Gnome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...