Monday, September 22, 2008

My First Celebrity Sighting (Sort Of)

How's this for a random New York experience?

I normally eat lunch on the benches in the Trinity Church cemetery. Today, however, I decided to make my way toward the steps of a nearby building I sometimes sit at instead.

But a large crowd was gathered at the base, and I could see some video cameras at the front. A few more steps and I saw they were all pointed toward Hillary Clinton. And I was about 20 feet away.

She was addressing the cameras and not the crowd, so I couldn't tell what she was saying or why she was there.

I consider this my first "celebrity sighting" in New York. I know, I know-- it would have been more authentic if I just would have passed her randomly in the streets. But I'll take what I can get.

Hillary Clinton: Center Right in Picture (if not in politics)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...